Wholesaleresinweapons.com observes all Federal, State and Local laws. Everything for sale on Wholesaleresinweapons.com is completely legal to own, trade, transport and sell within the United States of America. Every rifle, display machinegun, and gun sold by Wholesaleresinweapons.com is engineered to be inoperable according to guidelines provided by the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATF). Title 18, U.S. Code, Section 921(a)(16) This law exempts antique firearms from any form of gun control or special engineering WRW considers all of our guns as non-firing, inoperable and/or inert. Gun magazine laws, concealed weapons laws, laws governing new made display guns, and other items vary greatly by Nation, State and Locality. WRW works diligently to be aware of these ever changing laws and obeys them accordingly. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the buyer to be in compliance of laws that govern their specific location. By placing an order, the buyer represents that he/she is in compliance with the law and will utilize the items in a lawful manner. All orders are subject to acceptance by WRW, which reserves the right to refuse any order. We assume no liability associated with misuse of our products. This is done so at the risk of the customer. By purchasing an replica gun from WRW you thereby release Wholesaleresinweapons.com, its employees and owners from any and all liability associated with use of our replica guns.
Federal Firearms License (FFL) and Curio & Relic (C&R)
WRW does not sell firearms that require an FFL or C&R.
New Made Replica Guns
Every new made replica gun sold by WRW has a red plug inserted in the muzzle of the barrel as required by US LAW. Removal of this red plug is prohibited and is in violation of federal law. WRW will not accept the return of any new made replica gun.
Some replica guns are not available for export or in some US locations. Our new made replica display guns can never be engineered to fire a live round therefore no license of any kind is required for purchase.
Why are these legal?
- No new made replica gun is able to be converted to chamber a round nor fire live ammunition, and as such, has been declared a “Non-Gun” by the Department of Homeland Security, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (BATFE).
- Each new made replica gun is manufactured overseas and wouldn’t be importable if it didn’t conform to BATF approved designs.
- Each is built from the ground up as replica non-gun weapon and contains no actual gun parts whatsoever.
- Each new made replica gun is 100% legal for transfer, ownership and export . However, certain locations in the USA do restrict commerce of detailed replica weapons. Be sure to check your local laws before ordering, as you will be responsible for any infractions.
- New made replica guns cannot be shipped to WASHINGTON DC, MA, CT, WI, NYC, (in NY, CA & KS must be used for Theatrical Purposes Only) these locations either restrict or prohibit commerce in imitation firearms that are replicas of modern firearms. We can only ship modern replica firearms to these jurisdictions under certain circumstances. Please contact you local government if you have any questions regarding specific restrictions in these areas.
Return /Exchange/Cancellation Policy
All sales made through Wholesaleresinweapons.com are subject to WRW’s return policy. The policy is there are no returns allowed Except for
items that are factory defects. Items that are damaged in freight will be handled through the freight carrier for reimbursement. Items can be exchanged if the original item has not been damaged in any way and is in the original wrappings and box. Orders cannot be canceled once shipped.